- 2 x Whitworths Shots Nut Salted Caramel
- 250g granola
- 3 tablespoons nut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30g dark chocolate, melted
- Place the granola and Shots in a food processor and blitz for a few seconds to break down slightly. Tip into a large bowl.
- Melt the nut butter, coconut oil and honey or maple syrup then pour into the bowl along with the vanilla. Mix well until combined.
- Press into a lined 20cm loose-bottomed tin and pat down well. Melt the chocolate and drizzle over then chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set.
- Pop out of the fridge and onto a chopping board and cut into 8 slices. Enjoy with a coffee! Keep the rest in the fridge in a container for up to 1 week.
- Created by Pamela Higgins.