- 20g Whitworths Brazil Nuts
- 30g Whitworths Desiccated Coconut
- 50g Chia Seeds
- 200ml Coconut Milk
- 1tbsp Honey
- 200g Blueberries
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 1 Ripe Mango
- Grated Dark Chocolate for Decoration
- In a bowl, add the chia seeds and the coconut milk. Mix until well combined, then leave for to stand for 5 minutes until the seeds swell and the coconut milk thickens. Next, fold in the Whitworths desiccated coconut and honey.
- To make the blueberry compote by placing the blueberries and water into a medium saucepan. Put on a medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until the blueberries become soft. Allow to cool thoroughly.
- To serve place the chai pudding in a bowl, decorated with freshly sliced mango, Whitworths Brazil nuts chopped into medium size pieces and the blue berry compote.