- 25g Whitworths Apricots
- 25g Whitworths Almonds
- 500g Ground turkey
- 1 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Ras el hanout
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tsp dried mint
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C fan/354°F/gas 6. Roughly chop the Whitworths Apricots and Whitworths Almonds and add to a large bowl with the ground turkey, 1 egg, Ras-el-hanout, chopped garlic, chilli flakes and dried mint.
- Mix all the ingredients together with clean hands and divide into 4 equal balls and shape into patties.
- Place a heavy bottomed frying pan on a hob, on medium high heat, allow it to warm before adding vegetable oil. Pan fry 2 burgers at a time on both sides until golden brown.
- Place the burgers in the oven for 10 minutes or until cooked through.