For the sprouts:
1. Heat the oven to 200C Fan.
2. Wash and tidy the sprouts.
3. Place the sprouts into a medium pan with boiling water and par boil for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat, drain and leave to drip dry in a sieve over the pan for 5 minutes.
4. Add a good glug of oil to the roasting tin. Now add the sprouts and seasoning and ensure the sprouts are coated in the oil. Add the onions to the roasting tray at one end and put in the garlic cloves.
5. Place in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes until the sprouts are tender and can be easily pricked with a fork.
To make the tahini dressing:
1. Add the yoghurt, tahini, maple syrup, lemon juice, roasted garlic clove and pinch of salt into a blender or food processer and blitz until combined.
To make the walnut crumble:
1. Add the walnuts to a dry frying pan and toast over a medium heat for about 7 minutes until golden. Keep moving them around the pan to ensure they don’t burn. Allow the walnuts to cool before placing them into a food processor with the lemon zest, salt and peppercorns. Pulse to create a coarse rough crumble.
1. Cover the serving plate with 3/4s of the tahini dressing, pile on the sprouts and scatter over the onions. Then liberally scatter over the dried cranberries and sprinkle a generous covering of the walnut crumble over the dish and serve with the extra tahini dressing in a jug.