Cranberry & White Chocolate Blondies
- 125g Whitworths Little Jewel Cranberries
- 100g unsalted butter, melted
- 220g caster sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 small pinch of salt
- 125g plain flour, sieved
- 75g white chocolate, broken into chunks
- 75g macadamia nut pieces
- Preheat your oven to 160⁰C/Fan 140⁰C/Gas Mark 3 then lightly grease and flour a 20cm square brownie tin.
- Meanwhile beat the butter and sugar together until smooth then beat in the egg and vanilla extract until pale and slightly thickened.
- Fold in the salt and flour then stir in the cranberries, chocolate and nuts.
- Transfer to the prepared tin then bake in the centre of your preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until set in the middle.
- Leave in the tin until completely cooled then cut into 12 squares, serve and enjoy!