Strawberry and Banana Nice Cream
- 5 Whitworths Prunes
- 1 bottle of MYLK PLUS Strawberry Cheesecake Cashew Milk (330 ml)
- 3 frozen ripe Bananas
- 100g of frozen Strawberries
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Peel 3 ripe bananas and freeze for 3 – 6 hours or overnight.
- Add the frozen banana, frozen strawberries and prunes in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Slowly add the MYLK PLUS Strawberry Cheesecake Cashew Milk and mix until the desired thickness is achieved.
- Serving Suggestion - Add a generous portion of Nice Cream to a bowl and garnish with fresh Strawberries, Whitworths Four Seed Mix and thinly sliced fresh banana.
- 10 minutes
- 3-6 hours
- Makes 2