- 150g Whitworths Stoned Deglet Nour Dates
- 20g Whitworths Desiccated Coconut
- 95g Whitworths Soft Smyrna Figs
- 30g Whitworths Tropical Mango
- 30g Whitworths Golden Pineapple
- 160g oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 70ml boiling water
- Preheat your oven to 160°C/Fan 140°C/Gas Mark 3, pop the kettle on then lightly grease and line a 20cm square tin.
- Peel the banana and break into pieces then place into a jug with the dates, coconut and boiling water then leave for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the figs, mango and pineapple into 50mm chunks (we like to use scissors!).
- Using a stick blender blitz the banana mix to a fine puree (careful not to spray yourself with the boiling water).
- Mix the puree, oats and chopped fruit in a bowl then press into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes until firm to touch. Remove from the tin and cool on a wire rack.
- Cut with a sharp knife and serve. Store in a tin for up to 5 days.
- These bars freeze well to, simply wrap well then freeze for upto 1 month, defrost thoroughly at room temperature before eating.