- 20 mins
- 5-10 minutes plus chilling time
- Makes 6
Fruit & Nut Chocolate Bark
- 200g dark chocolate, 70% cocoa solids, broken into pieces
- 75g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 25g Whitworths Chopped Brazil Nuts
- 15g Whitworths Juice Locked Raisins
- 15g Whitworths Flaked Almonds, roughly chopped
- 20g Whitworths Little Jewel Cranberries, roughly chopped
- 15g Whitworths Chopped Apricot
Ready… Steady… Bake…
- Lay greaseproof paper over a baking tray.
- Place a pan of water on the hob, add boiling water, then simmer gently.
- Put the dark chocolate into a bowl then place in the pan of simmering water, stirring until smooth.
- Repeat with the white chocolate, then remove both from the boiling water carefully.
- Gently pour the dark chocolate onto the greaseproof paper, smoothing with the back of a spoon into a rectangle (approximately 150mm x 210mm or A5 sized!).
- Drizzle two-thirds of the white chocolate in circular motions/ diagonal movements.
- Then sprinkle over the fruits and nuts and press down really gently. Finish with the remaining white chocolate then refrigerate to set.
- Leave the bark whole, cut into irregular shapes or simply break into pieces and serve - or place in a gift box for your loved ones to enjoy as a gift.