- 100g Whitworths Chopped Toasted Nuts
- 100g Whitworths Little Jewel Cranberries
- 100g Whitworths Sunshine Sultanas
- 150g golden syrup
- 200g caster sugar
- 200g unsalted butter
- 375g rolled porridge oats
- Preheat your oven to 180⁰C/Fan 160⁰C/Gas Mark 4, then grease and line with greaseproof paper a 22cm x 29cm deep baking tin.
- Gently warm the golden syrup, sugar and butter in a large saucepan, over a low heat until the butter has melted, stirring regularly.
- Stir the oats, cranberries, sultanas and nuts into the syrup until evenly coated.
- Pour into the tin, spread out evenly and smooth the surface level, then bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into 16 squares whilst still warm, allow to completely cool in the tin then serve and enjoy!